A number of membership options are available at the UWA Volleyball Club for the 2018 season.
Membership cost for Indoor include:
- 1 training session per week for the indoor West Australian Volleyball League (WAVL) season
- Game fees/nomination fees for WAVL
- UWAVC Social Club Membership
- Member prices for events and goods
*Please note - if you are only playing part of the season, you may not be required to pay a full membership. Payment plans may also be available upon discussion with the club treasurer and president. Please contact James Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Manu Nair (email@example.com) for payment enquiries.
The following membership options are available for Indoor 2018 season:
- Adult/Community Membership - $400 (-$30 for PVL).
- UWA Alumni/Student (Non-UWA) Membership - $380 (-$30 for PVL).
- UWA Student / Junior (18 years and under) - $350 (-$30 for PVL).
- Junior League Membership - $150 (For WAVJL
Volleyball WA membership is also required to compete in the Indoor Volleyball WAVL and WAVJL competitions. You can become a Volleyball WA member by clicking here.